Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- In accordance with federal and state regulations that all hospitals and nursing homes require personnel to be vaccinated against Covid-19, candidates who are not already fully vaccinated must obtain the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine within three (3) calendar days of acceptance of a conditional job offer and must obtain any subsequent doses in accordance with that particular vaccine manufacturer's protocol.
- 2022 Inc.
- Apr 19, 2023.
- Skilled in a variety of endoscopic procedures.
- Jun 03, ern Time.
- Flsa Exempt position, not eligible for the overtime provisions of the Flsa.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Com/) or reach out to their Scholar Service Team at or.
- Candidates who are partially vaccinated, but not yet fully vaccinated, must complete their vaccination series within three (3) calendar days of a job offer or in accordance with that particular vaccine manufacturer's protocol, whichever comes later.
- Please use the Apply Now button to begin your application.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential core values at Stony Brook Medicine.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools -- Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare -- as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Stony Brook University School of Medicine of the State University of New York invites applications for a full-time GI Hospitalist faculty position in the division of Gastroenterology.
- For technical support.interfolio.
- THE Following Paragraph Only Applies TO Positions That MAY Come IN Contact With Patients OR Patient Care Employees.
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- The state regulation also includes those who may be affiliated with or interact with employees of a hospital or nursing home.
- GI Hospitalist, Assistant/Associate Professor, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology (114530).
- Tenure/Non-Tenure Track position.
- We are proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Particular focus or interest in the gastroenterological care of patients admitted to the hospital.
- We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we leverage our diverse, equitable and inclusive perspectives.
- Special Notes.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information,veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
- In the Medical and Research Translation (Mart) building, two floors are occupied by Stony Brook University Cancer Center's outpatient services, and four floors are devoted to cancer research.
- In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act, a copy of our crime statistics is available upon request. It can also be viewed online at the University Police.
- Application Instructions.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- For questions regarding this position. Olga Aroniadis at.
- Experience in clinical care and teaching.
- To qualify for tenure and/or a senior faculty appointment, the candidate must meet the criteria established by the School of Medicine (https://renaissance.
- MD or equivalent, Board Certified in Internal Medicine, BC/BE in Gastroenterology.
- Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment.
- Location: Stony Brook, New York.
- The regulations allow for limited exemptions with reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable law.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine, represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- All rights reserved.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago