Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- To qualify for tenure and/or a senior faculty appointment, the candidate must meet the criteria established by the School of Medicine (https://renaissance.
- Flsa Exempt position, not eligible for the overtime provisions of the Flsa.
- THE Following Paragraph Only Applies TO Positions That MAY Come IN Contact With Patients OR Patient Care Employees.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine, represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- GI Hospitalist, Assistant/Associate Professor, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology (114530).
- Apr 19, 2023.
- Jun 03, ern Time.
- Location: Stony Brook, New York.
- Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment.
- Experience in clinical care and teaching.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools -- Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare -- as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- We are proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Tenure/Non-Tenure Track position.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential core values at Stony Brook Medicine.
- 2022 Inc.
- The state regulation also includes those who may be affiliated with or interact with employees of a hospital or nursing home.
- Com/) or reach out to their Scholar Service Team at or.
- For questions regarding this position. Olga Aroniadis at.
- Please use the Apply Now button to begin your application.
- All rights reserved.
- In the Medical and Research Translation (Mart) building, two floors are occupied by Stony Brook University Cancer Center's outpatient services, and four floors are devoted to cancer research.
- Application Instructions.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Particular focus or interest in the gastroenterological care of patients admitted to the hospital.
- MD or equivalent, Board Certified in Internal Medicine, BC/BE in Gastroenterology.
- In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act, a copy of our crime statistics is available upon request. It can also be viewed online at the University Police.
- Stony Brook University School of Medicine of the State University of New York invites applications for a full-time GI Hospitalist faculty position in the division of Gastroenterology.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- In accordance with federal and state regulations that all hospitals and nursing homes require personnel to be vaccinated against Covid-19, candidates who are not already fully vaccinated must obtain the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine within three (3) calendar days of acceptance of a conditional job offer and must obtain any subsequent doses in accordance with that particular vaccine manufacturer's protocol.
- We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we leverage our diverse, equitable and inclusive perspectives.
- For technical support.interfolio.
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- The regulations allow for limited exemptions with reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable law.
- Candidates who are partially vaccinated, but not yet fully vaccinated, must complete their vaccination series within three (3) calendar days of a job offer or in accordance with that particular vaccine manufacturer's protocol, whichever comes later.
- Special Notes.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information,veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
- Skilled in a variety of endoscopic procedures.
This perm job from Jobelephant.com was last open on Jun 15.