Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Senior healthcare consultants, with extensive locums background available 24/7.
- Let Floyd Lee Locums be your advocate and your career concierge because you deserve an expert.
- Active NY license.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Travel and lodging coordination, including assisting family members and travel preferences.
- Procedures: None required.
- A panel of locums work style experts at your disposal in various disciplines, including legal support, benefits administration, financial planning, tax planning, and many others.
- Pay: $2,340/day + Travel and Lodging.
- Contract: Ongoing.
- 2,340/day for Hospitalist near Buffalo, NY.
- We endeavor to be your partner, creating personalized career solutions that are mindful of your goals and positively impact patient outcomes.
- Awarded in affing Firm to Temp For" by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), their hands-on approach to delivering best-in-class service, personalized career solutions, and coverage that positively impacts patient outcomes is setting a new standard in the locums industry.
- Superior malpractice coverage.
- Floyd Lee Locums provides an elite concierge experience to Physicians, Dentists and advanced practice healthcare clinicians in hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide.
- A Concierge Team to provide assistance in, dinner plans, pet care, gifts, gyms and to make you feel more at home in your new destination.
- Schedule: Mon-Sun, day or night shifts.
- Founded by industry veterans Matt Floyd and Natasha Lee, the company has built an exceptional team of experienced locums and healthcare staffing professionals.
- Start Date: 5/1/2023.
- Location: Within driving distance of Buffalo, NY.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Floyd Lee Locums